- Use the right size boxes.
- Put heavier items on the bottoms of boxes, lighter items on top.
- Don’t leave empty spaces in the boxes.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box.
- Label each box with the room it’s destined for and a description of it contents.
- Tape boxes well.
- If you’re moving expensive art, ask your mover about special crating.
Moving Packing Tips
Get a quick quote
From the first phone call you make to our courteous sales people to the last box dropped off in your new home by our qualified movers, Eagle is the moving company that will take care of you and your family. No job is too big or too small. Eagle Moving and Storage services San Francisco and the Greater Bay Area.
We know moving is stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. When you choose Eagle Moving and Storage, you can relax. That’s because Eagle Moving And Storage is one of the most experienced, trusted and respected movers in San Francisco. Let us prove to you how our unsurpassed combination of experienced professionals, affordable pricing, and firm commitment to customer satisfaction can turn one of life’s most stressful events into a smooth and relaxing experience.
We would also like to offer you a complimentary moving checklist so packing and organizing yourself will be a piece of cake. Click here to view and print it for your convenience.